La Salle College has a great history and tradition
Our staff and learners are privileged to continue the legend.
Jubilee celebrations were the hallmark of 2016, as La Salle College turned 50. A drama production reflected on the highlights of these 50 years.
For forty years La Salle was a boys school, with the school becoming co-educational in 2006.
The school is privileged to be part of the International La Sallian Association – a vast global network including over 1 million students in a range of schools and universities.
“Love God…..Love your neighbour.” (Mark 12: 29 – 30)
We are committed to the ideals of educating people so that they may develop the full potential of God’s gifts to them and be in truth the people of God that they are destined to be.
The College is committed to the following:
1. Creating an environment conducive to learning and academic excellence
2. Enabling each learner to develop to their full potential
3. Incorporating current teaching methodologies
4. Acceptance of others regardless of religion, socio-economic status, or race
5. Living out Gospel values daily
Compelled by pressing needs, enlightened by the gospel, inspired by our living memory, we transform lives through quality education for all.